TimberStone Distribution is a Saskatchewan family owned and operated wholesaler founded in Saskatoon with a background in the construction and service industries, distributing for home exterior and interior building products. Our main focus includes masonry products, natural and manufactured stone, brick, siding, stucco and landscaping materials. We carry large quantities of stock in our organized warehouse. We pride ourselves on customer service and are looking for applicants who will share that integrity with us.
Outside Sales Representative (based in Winnipeg, MB)
Reporting to General Manager, this person will work out of the branch calling upon contractors, architects, designers and builders within Winnipeg and Surrounding area. We are willing to train the right candidate.
- Contractors, architects and Builders
- Responsible for acquiring and growin new customers
- Effective communication with branch staff and management
- Representing the company and its products in a professional manner
- Keeping up to date on relevant product knowledge
- There can be travel in surrounding areas
Experience and Education:
- Valid driver's license and acceptable dribing record
- Previous sales experience an asset
- Willingness to go above and beyond to satisfy customer needs
- Post- secondary education in business or other related area is an asset.
Competencies and Skills
- Organized, willing to learn and able to catch on quickly
- Team Player, outgoing, with positive attitude.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Results driven, self-motivated, take initative
- Ability to build and maintain strong customer relationships.
TimberStone offers a competitive salary and benefits package
*** We thank all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted ***
Seasonal Full-Time Warehouse Worker (based in Kelowna)
We are looking for someone who is personable, motivated and hard working to fill one seasonal full-time position with the possibility of permanent employment as a Warehouse Worker. Manual Labor, forklift driving and attention to detail are important aspects of this position.
- Excellent writtend and oral communication is required
- Quick learner
- Attention to detail
- Positive attitude
- Ability to handle multiple taskds at once
- comfortable lifting 100lbs boxes
- Operating a fork lift
Fork lift training is an asset but not mandatory, training can be provided. Also, this is a position that takes place within our warehouse, where caution and safety apparel is required.
We oofer a competitive wage, benefits and an awesome team environment.
***We thank all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted ***