Stone furniture, patio grill centers and counters, fountains, decorative hardscape features, shoreline protection cut stone revetments, bird baths, memorial benches, niche fronts, address stones, cut stone landscape steps, cobble stone pavers, stone curbing-- Let your imagination create the stone application!
The American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM) for Limestone: Type 3
MIA Classification for Soundness: A
This material is a high density dolomitic limestone. It has a low water absorption rate and a high abrasion resistance.
Is suitable for most residential and commercial stone applications.
The main limestone materials are Dovewhite, Dovewhite Blush, Platinum, Buff, and Gray. These can be finished in Diamond Sawn, Honed, Sandblast, Flamed (Thermal), Flamed and Brushed, Polished, and Bushhammered. These materials are suitable for most stone applications including exterior thin panels and high traffic floor tiles.
The secondary materials are River Bluff and Travertine. The finishes for these materials are the same as above, but cannot be bushhammered. These materials have natural fissures and are better suited for veneer, landscape, and small cut-stone applications.
- Specialty Signage Specialty Signage
- Clock Clock
- Flag of Freedom Flag of Freedom
- Patterned Paving Inlays Patterned Paving Inlays
- Ornate Patterned Inlay Ornate Patterned Inlay
- Pier Cap Pier Cap
- Interior Stone Interior Stone
- Fireplace Surround Fireplace Surround
- Engraved Panels Engraved Panels
- Sinks Sinks
- Custom Keystones Custom Keystones
- Furniture / Signage Furniture / Signage
- Hand Carved Hand Carved
- Main Entry Main Entry
- Engraved Plaque Engraved Plaque
- Valders Stone & Marble Sign Valders Stone & Marble Sign